This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 433.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 433 Answers :
- What would you call something unexpected and sudden?
- To feel deep admiration for something
- In Japan, Maneki-neko figures depict these cats
- This multi-layered veggie is rich in vitamin C
- Being enraged in one word
- I was called ___ for wearing a long skirt
- This person is motivated purely by their interest
- Antonym for “impoliteness” and “misbehavior”
- Back in the day, people used to wear this glass lens
- A spherical candy on a stick
- A police officer in France
- This person spends a lot of time reading or studying
- Jewelry for a neck
- Being terribly infatuated
- Synonym for ‘outfield’ in baseball
- Account of events in history
And the phrase solution is : SINCE THE PLANTS TAKE ABOUT FIVE TO SEVEN YEARS TO BLOOM ONCE GERMINATED
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 434
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.