This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 423.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 423 Answers :
- A synonym for “tender” and “compassionate”
- Euro-Asian cuisine is considered a ___ cuisine
- This person does not fit in a group
- Sikh and Muslim men wear it on their heads
- This person engages in the art for pleasure, not for money
- These items are used in playing tennis
- Something that sounds pleasant to the ear
- The Spanish gypsies created this dance form
- It might have been hard for Rapunzel to ___ her hair
- This filter ___ brightness on the photos
- A group of troops that defend a fortress
- A member of a ship crew that is maintaining the ship
- The strong smell of the durian makes some people ___
- A synonym for “radiant”
- A synonym for “navel”
And the phrase solution is : CUTTING BRANCHES FROM ORIGINAL TREES AND STICKING THEM INTO OTHER TREES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 424
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.