This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 415.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 415 Answers :
- Sudden stab of pain
- His rumbling story lacked ___
- Every major religion has a set of ___ texts
- Heavy punch
- Discarded, no longer wanted garment
- Trip, expedition, voyage
- It was ___ obvious that he was lying
- What did people write on in the ancient Egypt?
- Common domestic pest
- Bring under control via conquest
- Hooligan was put on the venue’s ___ for unseemly behavior
- Cheerful, happy, jolly
- Agreeable to taste
- If there is a significant supply shortage, the price will ___
- Simple medical injector
- Silly, foolish, harmlessly eccentric
- Opposite of epilogue
And the phrase solution is : IT GENERALLY TAKES ABOUT 2 YEARS FOR A JAPANESE CHEF TO LEARN HOW TO COOK
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 416
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.