This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 415.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 415 Answers :
- A plow makes it in the ground
- What is hard surface of a tooth called?
- Under-current that moves in the opposite direction
- The Moon is Earth’s ___
- Mouth guard for a dog
- Mechanism regulating the power or speed of an engine
- He used a hose to ___ off the gas
- Horizontal band of sculpted decoration in architecture
- There’s been an ___ in activity on the insurance market
- Professional fighter/performer in ancient Rome
- The company is trying to get a ___ on the European market
- Small waves on the water
- Opening, crack, crevice
- Put the volume down, or you’ll damage your ___
- Angry stare, scowl, glare
- To put it in a ___, we’re lost
And the phrase solution is : THE FAMOUS HAWAIIAN PIZZA WITH PINEAPPLES DID NOT ORIGINATE IN HAWAII
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 416
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.