This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 409.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 409 Answers :
- Similar to blemish
- The ___ is usually the first flower seen after winter
- How much sugar makes the medicine go down?
- When everything is not in its proper place
- Steve thanked me ___ for lending him money
- Synonym of pillage
- I gave a ___ grin when asked who ate the cake
- How would you catch an enemy by surprise?
- You need a parachute when you do this
- Removing this from a boat can be difficult
- The ___ has red or pink petals and is found in Asia
- Similar to scatter (noun)
- Take your time, don’t do things in a ___ manner
- What is the sudden spread of a disease?
- When something becomes common and well-known
- Many people in Central Asia wear what on their heads?
- Sleep is a temporary state of ___
- Someone who does things their own way
And the phrase solution is : FREE-MARKET POLICIES IMPOSED ON THE CONTINENT BY THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 410
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.