This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 409.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 409 Answers :
- A town, or also an administrative area
- Vampires have no ___
- What is a powerful whirlpool in natural water?
- A short message sent over long distances
- Hitting one ball to hit another ball in pool
- Deceptive and cunning
- Opposite of uptick
- The professor is a poet ___
- What is a group of performers working together?
- The person who is the head of a parade
- Synonym of outdated
- Not well-defined, sounds like something in space
- I asked Julia’s father for his ___ on our marriage
- What reptile has a hard shell but prefers land?
- Synonym of imply
And the phrase solution is : THE ESTABLISHED DOLLAR-WALL STREET REGIME, BASED ON THE US DOLLAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 410
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.