This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 406.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 406 Answers :
- To divide into two equal parts
- I need some new __clothes for the gym
- I’ve put so much __ into this work
- It’s important to develop a __ with your clients
- In my new job I have to do __ quite often
- We do this to make walls more soundproof
- A sudden sharp fall
- He admitted having acted __ the day before
- To put off
- Police officers controlling a certain area
- They are usually 42 km long
- The opposite of “ally”
- Another word for “food”
- The sixth sense
- One of the statements in a contract or agreement
And the phrase solution is : LEO FENDER NEVER LEARNED TO PLAY EITHER INSTRUMENT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 407
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.