This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 397.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 397 Answers :
- Velvet paws hide sharp ___
- Glossy, smooth, gleaming
- Excuse my sneezing, I have ___ allergies
- He has a ___ for expensive cars
- Downhill race on skis
- Bagheera is a ___ from Kipling’s Jungle Book
- To send something off
- Penguins are ___ to Antarctica
- To become connected together
- Freedom from guilt, innocence
- Opposite of compassionate
- Delicate, airy, immaterial
- Who is in charge of a prison?
- An excessive amount, overabundance
- Divided into levels with subordination
- Long pieces of wood or metal for roasting food
- Outer skin
And the phrase solution is : A COMMON MISCONCEPTION THAT THE BRITISH DRINK THE MOST TEA IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 398
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.