This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 395.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 395 Answers :
- The ___ of Versailles
- A stick for forcing a projectile down the barrel of a gun
- Light fabric made of silk
- What is the fastest two-legged animal?
- Smugglers crossed the ___ at night
- She was a Nobel ___ in literature
- Not produced by machine or factory
- The rules made no sense, they seemed ___
- The act of conferring knighthood in the Middle Ages
- Driver for hire
- Annual professional publication (noun)
- Not exactly gloves
- Bitterness, jaundice, resentment
- Court-ordered financial support to an (ex)spouse
- I can’t draw, but I still like to ___
And the phrase solution is : IT DOES CONTAIN CERTAIN BENEFICIAL MINERALS, BUT IN SUCH TINY AMOUNTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 396
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.