This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 386.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 386 Answers :
- A sudden change of mood
- What arachnid has a long tail that can sting you?
- Similar to destroy
- Trees that can live in difficult coastal areas
- Vaxxed people are recommended to get this
- This engine is mostly destroyed, but I can ___ it
- Similar to reminiscent, but stronger
- What do cops like to eat?
- It is ___ how ridiculous this show is
- Hippies are like this
- What is a burrito wrapped in?
- I’m going to the supermarket to buy some ___
- Filters a person’s blood
- My kids love to ___ all day on the trampoline
- A rainy season in a typically dry area
And the phrase solution is : ALL DEVELOPED COUNTRIES BECAME RICH VIA STRONG GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 387
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.