This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 373.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 373 Answers :
- If you are not an adult, you have this
- Synonym of memento
- Many people believe in the ___ of marriage
- Smells bad and makes you sick
- Tom was ___ injured when he hit his foot with the axe
- A person generally ___ greatness through hard work
- What does a dog usually wear?
- Opposite of strength
- What does an astrologer use to tell your fortune?
- He’s not the champion yet, but he is a ___
- Antonym of cautious
- A penguin looks like it’s wearing this
- I’m just a beginner, so I’m a ___
- To find or mark the exact location of something
- What is the act of performing a specific plan?
- This is often done to a sheet of paper before tossing it
And the phrase solution is : THE POOR WORKFORCE WOULD HAVE ALREADY SUPPLANTED THE EXPENSIVE ONE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 374
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.