This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 369.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 369 Answers :
- Jack be ___, Jack be quick
- To pay back someone who did you wrong
- What grows in a shell and makes a kind of butter?
- A series of races involving boats of certain kinds
- What do basketball players wear instead of a shirt?
- The door’s ___ let him see who was knocking
- Synonym of cuddle
- This study of stars does not reveal fortunes
- These are ___ times we are living in
- What is another way of saying to retaliate?
- Displays images and video on a wall or screen
- What dogs like to do with thrown balls
- The ___ will expire soon, so it will be public domain
- Synonym of attractiveness
- What type of water vessel has two hulls?
- Benedict Arnold became this
- Creation of something from more simple parts
- What is a pact of friendship and help?
- More money provides an ___ to work harder
And the phrase solution is : GOVERNMENT EARNS MONEY JUST BECAUSE IT HAS THE MONOPOLISTIC RIGHT TO PRINT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 370
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.