This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 364.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 364 Answers :
- Computers have impacted every ___ of our lives
- Opposite of tacky
- Maybe they shouldn’t have built Pompeii so close to a ___
- Today’s ___ is from Mark 6, said the priest
- Bad weather can ___ radio signals
- The lover of Apollo in Greek mythology
- A system of faith and worship
- To formally charge with a crime
- The robbers got caught in the ___
- In cities, raccoons ___ around garbage bins
- Y-shaped projectile weapon
- Spy agencies work under the ___ of secrecy
- Not a fraternity
- Ebenezer ___
And the phrase solution is : SINCE IT DOESN’T HAVE ANY SEEDS, FARMERS HAVE TO RESORT TO CLONING THEM
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 365
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.