This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 358.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 358 Answers :
- A type of weave that results in smooth and glossy fabric
- In joy and __
- In a scornful manner
- At the beach, I’m either barefoot or wear ___
- What do we call pattern cloth used for Scottish kilts?
- She is a ___, drawing political cartoons for a local paper
- Sign your __ here and here!
- What do you call a direct person?
- I am ___ at this injustice!
- The car was pulled over because of the broken ___
- (adv.) Not done by choice
And the phrase solution is : IF YOU WANT A HIGH LIVING STANDARD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 359
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.