This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 352.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 352 Answers :
- To come out, appear, become visible
- Cooking area
- Male chicken
- Yellow flower with a trumpet-like crown
- After that quarrel, their marriage went ___
- The island is joined to the ___ by a bridge
- Courteous regard or polite submission
- Cat’s sensory equipment (pl.)
- There is a fine line between confidence and ___
- Plunder, pillage, rob
- Uncontrollably fast, energetic
- Traveling by boat made her feel ___
- One’s permanent residence (law)
- The troops stood in perfect ___
- Lengthy, complicated procedure
And the phrase solution is : THE NAME ITSELF COMES FROM A GREEK WORD, WHICH MEANS “SWEET WOOD”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 353
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.