This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 347.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 347 Answers :
- A large bird with a loud cry
- The biggest artery in the human body
- A type of computer memory
- I’ll try to find a time __ in my schedule for this meeting
- Someone who doesn’t like following the rules
- The word pronounced at the end or instead of a toast
- A flower, symbol of love and beauty
- Very old
- It’s time for the two nations to bury the __
- Modern parents are happy to have disposable __
- The word used to describe a really thin animal
- A businessman in the hospitality industry
- An officer on a ship
- You use it to keep birds away from your garden.
And the phrase solution is : THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO SEE RAINBOWS IS IN HAWAII
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 348
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.