This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 340.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 340 Answers :
- Struck with shock, horror, or consternation
- My new apartment is empty. I will ___ it soon
- The Department of ___ Security
- What comes back when you throw it?
- A real estate loan
- A messenger in the US court
- Innocuous, benign, safe
- A sign of something bad about to happen (adj.)
- Angered by injustice or wrongdoing (adj.)
- Low, often distant, noise
- I like chess but am still an ___
- A good policy produces ___ benefits
- Minor weakness, shortcoming, or eccentricity
- Able to withstand or quickly recover
And the phrase solution is : AROUND 60% OF HUMAN BRAIN IS FAT, AND AROUND A HALF OF THAT IS OMEGA 3
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 341
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.