This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 340.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 340 Answers :
- Guitar-like instrument with a long neck and circular body
- Owing money
- Redundant in expression
- As a ___, he only lives for pleasure
- Square data storage from the 90s
- In a chivalrous manner (adv.)
- (adv.) Lacking predictability or uniformity in application
- Isolation of an area important to the enemy
- ___ bells, ___ bells, ___ all the way!
- I won’t ___ such absurd question with an answer
- A type of bribe
- Salt is the most popular ___
- In a way that’s impossible to comprehend
- Settle, install, fix firmly
- North American tit
And the phrase solution is : A LOT OF FOOD IS NOT SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS UGLY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 341
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.