This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 338.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 338 Answers :
- Bystander, spectator, observer
- Classic pizza topping
- What do we call a military stronghold?
- Friendly aquatic mammal
- To play down, disparage, dismiss
- A genre of atmospheric, unintrusive instrumental music
- Outdoor house for a dog
- Beware, there is a ___ in our midst
- The first performance or showing
- The funeral procession was ___ and dignified
- Opposite of sweet
- Tedium, ennui, weariness
- Not hidden or secret
- She works in entertainment as a Marilyn Monroe ____
- Sun tan ___
And the phrase solution is : PARENTS LIKE TO TELL THEIR KIDS THAT BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 339
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.