This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 335.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 335 Answers :
- I love you, will you ____ me?
- Synonym of entertain
- Ebenezer Scrooge could be considered this
- The person who helps make someone better at something
- There is a trade ___ against our neighboring country
- Opposite of rip-off
- It is common to hear ___ when near the shooting range
- What is it called when one country tries to conquer another?
- Voices that are so low and quiet they can barely be heard
- Most people nowadays have a natural ___ to some diseases
- Red and juicy, thought of as a veggie but actually a fruit
- The UK government has a ___ while the US has a department
- How do you point someone in the right direction? (verb)
- Where indoor athletics are performed
- There are tons of ___ that make craft beers
And the phrase solution is : TO BE SURE OF WINNING, INVENT YOUR OWN GAME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 336
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.