This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 328.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 328 Answers :
- It separates your garden from the neighbor’s
- To send an offensive email
- It’s a no-__ shop with only basic items
- A big tree which can be found in Africa
- They decided to cover the walls of their cottage with a __
- Definitely not a down-to-earth person
- (plural) There are lovely __ along every alley in the park
- The gift card said “__ for you”
- An unpleasant combination of sounds
- The __ of the city was breathtaking
- A bad action
- Who lets you live in their apartment for money?
- It helps to kill the pain
- The __ situation in the country is unstable
- My dad adores the sea and he even owns a small __
And the phrase solution is : FINLAND HAS THE MOST METAL BANDS PER CAPITA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 329
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.