This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 326.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 326 Answers :
- She has reached the ___ of her career
- You will find me near the Great Pyramids
- When I have a runny nose, I ___
- Suitability or ability to do something
- Greed led to the politician’s ___
- Odour, scent, smell
- A document that can be rolled up
- Opposite of huge
- Undomesticated animals
- H2O2 is hydrogen ___
- She avoided romance and resisted ___ advances
- A minor temporary problem
- To supplant, take the place of
- Shrimp-like crustacean
- He ___ the paper and threw it away
And the phrase solution is : CAESAR CARDINI, AN ITALIAN MEXICAN, CAME UP WITH THE RECIPE OF THE SALAD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 327
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.