This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 326.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 326 Answers :
- Floating aimlessly (adj./adv.)
- Straighten your back, do not ___
- To open or unfasten by twisting
- Brief, concise, short
- A mark of acknowledgment, award
- Relating to the art of putting on plays
- She dances wearing a leotard
- Discontinuation, stopping
- Small one-storey house
- Expert in small-scale lifeforms
- Longitude and ___
- To catch fire
- To position oneself comfortably
- Opposite of cheerful
- Confirmation through supporting evidence
And the phrase solution is : AUSTRALIANS ARE THE BIGGEST CONSUMERS OF MEAT IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 327
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.