This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 324.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 324 Answers :
- I neither affirm nor deny the existence of God
- Not well-ironed or smooth
- A preserve made of fruit
- Support structure used in construction
- Take these ___ lozenges for your throat
- Firmly, resolutely, with great insistence
- A (photo)copy
- Meager, modest, sparse (adj.)
- She fell and sprained her ___
- Opposite of arrogance
- Those who avoid work or effort (plural)
- Legal sovereignty over a territory
- ___ in cold water can have health benefits
- Octopus has it
And the phrase solution is : ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE THE RISK OF DEMENTIA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 325
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.