This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 322.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 322 Answers :
- Madame Tussauds __ Museum
- __ of Immortality
- I hate the way she __ at me every time she sees me
- Tailors are really good at it
- (pl.) An area of something
- Extremely windy
- Breathing heavily, e.g. after a long run
- It is considered to be a virtue
- You can find it on your gold or silver ring
- Disappointed in other words
- A symbol of Australia
- The outer layer of our skin
- The development of a caterpillar into a butterfly
- If you vote against something, you are said to be a __
- He delivers letters
- (syn.) Frugally
And the phrase solution is : IT WOULD TAKE YOU APPROXIMATELY EIGHTEEN MONTHS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 323
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.