This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 320.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 320 Answers :
- A vote against
- Don’t __ your food like that, chew it properly
- My dietician allows me one __ meal per week
- 18th element from Mendeleev’s table, gas
- To let someone down
- Nowadays, you can find a partner on a __ site
- The old man had a pale __ face
- He’s an ambitious __ living downtown
- You can find a pearl inside it
- He’s another __ who left university after his second year
- Another word for “happiness”
- Someone who’s good at writing short compositions
- The government faced an immediate __ of their decisions
- They bought a small __ for their short journeys
- To force someone to give you the money
- Unable to fly
And the phrase solution is : GLACIERS AND ICE SHEETS HOLD ABOUT SIXTY-NINE PERCENT OF ALL FRESHWATER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 321
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.