This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 313.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 313 Answers :
- Arizona is home to the Grand ___
- Counterfeit (noun)
- An opening, aperture, hole
- Not affirmation
- This person can predict someone’s future
- She cracks her ___ obsessively
- Abundant, plentiful, profuse
- There was no ___ explanation for his strange behavior
- Boxing match ended in a ___
- Dogmatic, self-important expression of opinions
- Moment when the rocket leaves the ground
- Tall and narrow stone monument
- Above the normal voice range (noun)
- Period of deep economic decline
- (adj.) Highly detailed depiction of reality in art
- Garment for shaping the waist
- Fortune is ___
And the phrase solution is : ARACHIBUTYROPHOBIA IS THE IRRATIONAL FEAR OF PEANUT BUTTER GETTING STUCK
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 314
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.