This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 310.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 310 Answers :
- Stew popular in Louisiana
- 12th chemical element
- Snow ___ melted as they touched the ground
- Feral horse
- Bandit, thug, hooligan
- If our holidays ___, we’ll go to Italy together
- Delusions of persecution or grandeur
- This is not just irresponsible, it’s ___ criminal!
- Mistletoe is a ___ plant
- Hold back, abstain, forgo
- Confident, self-important gait
- Which animal stores food in their cheeks?
- To greatly astonish
- Very unpleasant, painful, or difficult experience
- Dense growth of shrubbery
- Alcoholic drink consumed as an appetizer
- What is served, but is not a meal?
And the phrase solution is : INGREDIENTS OFTEN INCLUDE EGG WHITES, FISH BLADDER PROTEIN, MILK PROTEIN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 311
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.