This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 306.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 306 Answers :
- Newspaper’s opinion
- Driving area
- He always tries to __ his words clearly
- (syn.) Powerful, manly, robust
- Lacking energy or interest
- The Easter Island statues are all __
- Another word for “chorus”
- (syn.) Lacking, empty
- Street __, __ of Venice, __ trade
- To tell someone danger is approaching
- Unit of force
- She’s an __, she’s uncomfortable with big crowds
- What insect speaks with light?
- To loathe, scorn
And the phrase solution is : LIVED ON EARTH FOR AROUND 160 MILLION YEARS, WHICH IS 64 TIMES LONGER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 307
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.