This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 304.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 304 Answers :
- To regard with contempt
- Corrosive substance
- Nerve impulse locale
- (syn.) Parallel, comparable
- Which flower is perfectly symmetrical?
- We flew to New York, but had a __ in Paris
- Extremely bad, awful
- The conflict caused a __ between the two families
- (syn.) To decrease, diminish
- Where are the boats built?
- __ the egg whites before mixing them in
- (of memory) Caused to resurface
- Let’s __ the issue during our next meeting
- He has managed to become __ rich
And the phrase solution is : RONALD REAGAN WAS A DEDICATED LIFEGUARD IN HIS YOUTH AND SAVED 77 PEOPLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 305
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.