This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 299.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 299 Answers :
- In Parliament: __ 180, Noes 50
- To harbor a grudge
- (syn.) To unite, integrate
- Powder after burning something
- (syn.) To refurbish, make over
- State of being neither asleep nor awake
- (syn.) To understand, comprehend
- Someone’s prime
- Please check it and tell me if anything is __
- Irrational and persistent fear
- To her __, she failed the exam
- (syn.) To fix, mend
- Bank __, coal __, refundable __
- To try scaring an animal off
- __ and Eros
- (syn.) To leave, evacuate
- Animals that undergo metamorphosis
- To provide commentary on book
And the phrase solution is : CHEETAHS IN CAPTIVITY TEND TO BE VERY STRESSED AND TOO SHY TO MATE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 300
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.