This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 291.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 291 Answers :
- Not entire or complete
- His voice shook, and it was a __ sign of lying
- To refuse to give up
- Let’s meet at the __ rink
- Example: music, literature, theater
- I prefer __ fish, it tastes better
- (syn.) To ambush, assail
- To put up a painting
- There wasn’t a __ person in the office, it was empty
- Ferret-like animal
- Which animal has a 2-feet tongue?
- Dogs are known for their __
- Orientation device for a cat
- Brave fighter
- Foolish person
And the phrase solution is : AS NORWEGIANS LIKE TO SAY, ALL WEATHER IS PASSING
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 292
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.