This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 282.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 282 Answers :
- Very boring, repetitive
- Large shop
- It contains medicine
- Which fruit is named after a hobgoblin?
- Junk __, homemade __
- Growing bacteria for study
- (syn.) To guffaw, cackle
- This movie isn’t suitable for kids, it contains __ content
- Full bangs
- Her breath __ in her throat, she was paralyzed with fear
- What connects bone and muscle?
- __ water, __ tunnel, __ system
- After fleeing, they took __ in a church
- Synthetic substitute for sugar
- Money paid as punishment
- __ me, where is the nearest hotel?
And the phrase solution is : THE GUILLOTINE WAS USED FOR EXECUTION IN FRANCE UP UNTIL 1977
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 283
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.