This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 278.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 278 Answers :
- To remain in line
- It was a nice and __ experience
- To crush underfoot
- Anger seemed to __ from her in waves
- Customs tax
- Which animal likes to eat mouse brain?
- (syn.) To generate, produce
- Trumpet call
- To change in nature
- (plural) Remarkable occurrence
- Did you expect me to __ just because you’re popular?
- (syn.) To spring up, arise
- Indoor footwear
- Full moon creates them
- Online talk
- (syn.) Shape, formation
And the phrase solution is : THE FOOTSTEPS LEFT ON THE SURFACE OF THE MOON WILL REMAIN THERE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 279
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.