This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 274.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 274 Answers :
- The last thing in Pandora’s box
- You’re driving me up the __!
- Brutus __ Caesar in Shakespeare’s play
- I felt __ from the sun and almost collapsed
- Large water tank
- Contentment derived from fulfillment of a need
- What never gets closer no matter how long you walk?
- Pirates’ main goal
- What do you call a person who lacks self-control?
- (syn.) Authorization, subpoena
- (syn.) Assertive, forceful
- The coup plotters tried to __ the dynasty
- Strong black coffee
- In an exaggerated, overstated manner
- The largest land mammal
- Grape plantation
And the phrase solution is : BUT IN ZOOS THEY ARE REPORTED TO BE VERY AFFECTIONATE WITH PEOPLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 275
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.