This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 266.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 266 Answers :
- Laertes to Polonius
- Money is the __ of all evil
- Interstellar cloud
- Representative at a conference
- Honey comes from it
- He bought a whole __ of milk
- Who is the antagonist of a fairy-tale?
- Obviously, she has her own __ in our dealings
- First ever performance
- He __ for presidency twice
- Can’t be seen
- She went outside to bask in the __
- (syn.) Loneliness, isolation
- Platform in a theater
- In the past
And the phrase solution is : THOUGH A GOOD DEAL IS TOO STRANGE TO BE BELIEVED, NOTHING IS TOO STRANGE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 267
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.