This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 261.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 261 Answers :
- Good sleep __ out your complexion
- (syn.) Disgust, repugnance
- There’s complete __ on this question
- You need to __ your ticket before getting on
- Mark for misconduct
- To be a sovereign
- Green stuff in your pool
- (plural) Goodies received on Halloween
- A __ ran down her spine
- Another word for “crane’s-bill”
- Transparent, mirrorlike
- He __ for a second before replying
- NASA’s helicopter on Mars
And the phrase solution is : THE MORNING SUN NEVER LASTS A DAY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 262
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.