This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 251.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 251 Answers :
- To come face to face
- After his __ with my car, it won’t start anymore
- Strong attachment
- Person who gave birth
- Who is a person who decided to move abroad?
- You can’t walk around right after the __ of the plane
- (syn.) Raucous, jarring
- (plural) You need it to play the violin
- To add flavor to the meat
- Bali is famous for its __ jewelry
- Boots, sneakers, flip-flops
- Please use __ to introduce footnotes
- (syn.) To stifle, suffocate
- In __, I should have known better
- Number of a cat’s lives
And the phrase solution is : SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 252
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.