This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 25.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 25 Answers :
- Construction that provides water
- Portable computer
- Requisition for goods
- Docile, complying with orders
- (adj.) Blaming each other
- Rural settlement
- Detailed statement
- Place for swine to live
- Quality of being interested in trivial things
- A state of bewilderment and confusion
- The moniker of Alexander
- (syn.) Shrewd, sharp-witted
- I’ll __ myself of the opportunity to thank you
- Related to the study of body movement and its mechanics
- Item from a first-aid kit
And the phrase solution is : CLEOPATRA WAS GREEK, NOT EGYPTIAN, AS MANY PEOPLE TEND TO BELIEVE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 26
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.