This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 249.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 249 Answers :
- Christmas song
- Major blood carrier
- System __ on your phone
- These aren’t facts, this is pure __ and hearsay
- (syn.) To flock, crowd together
- She’s forced to leave, she didn’t do it __
- (plural) Infantry unit
- What is the deep violet color called?
- (syn.) Dulcet, amiable
- Hamlet had it in his hand
- (past tense) To obtain, acquire
- I’m tired of walking on __ around him
- Attacker in hockey
- (syn.) Precise, unerring
- Example: endorphin, insulin
- (syn.) Famous, well-known
- (plural) Powerful stream of water
And the phrase solution is : WHO KNEW YOU WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG WILL SELDOM RESPECT YOU AS AN ADULT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 250
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.