This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 244.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 244 Answers :
- (syn.) Unattached, unsteady
- There’s no place like __
- (plural) Waiters take them
- Do you __ me for earning more than you?
- Unenthusiastic, disinterested
- King’s joker
- Fenced off on all sides
- To render into another language
- Don’t leave the door __ like that
- Venomous mole-like mammal
- Framework to support a bridge
- (past tense) To ask forcefully
- Flour grain
- Glowing from within
- Let’s __ the tape and listen to it again
- Expression of happiness
And the phrase solution is : IT WAS COMMON TO DRILL HOLES IN THEIR TEETH AND INSERT JEWELS THERE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 245
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.