This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 229.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 229 Answers :
- Time after time
- One of 12 periods in boxing
- There are 24 of them in a day
- (past tense) To keep from expiring
- Money paid back
- (past tense) To be subjected to, experience
- Who is present on the pitch, but is not a player?
- __ rate, __ manager, __ policy
- Hotel porter
- To attach to an organization
- He was __ from classes due to his behavior
- (syn.) Self-assertive, arrogant
- The company’s bankrapcy __ all my plans for promotion
- To make someone boiling mad
- I want to __ my book one day
- To encourage, fill with high spirits
And the phrase solution is : THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL, BUT HAD TO TURN DOWN THE OFFER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 230
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.