This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 229.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 229 Answers :
- Vow by a president
- Parasite used in therapies
- Nation’s song
- Enrichment for soil
- He was bored and just __ in his notebook
- Occurring at irregular intervals
- __ acid from lemons
- She gave him a __ reply
- By a small margin
- His presence gave her a __ of comfort
- This person embraces their freedom and autonomy
- Huge advertising banner
- Clever remark
- Someone prominent in high society
- She will make her own Halloween __
- A person who rejects social norms and conventions
- Path leading to a certain place
And the phrase solution is : THE OUTSIDE OF THE COLOSSEUM WAS ENTIRELY COVERED WITH RICH MARBLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 230
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.