This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 227.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 227 Answers :
- (syn.) To narrate, recount
- Important computer key
- (syn.) Pondering, contemplating
- In need of a sweep
- Authoritative and intolerant
- The fastest mammal
- She made a big __ in careers
- Which flower symbolizes innocence?
- To twist facts
- Severe and rigid
- He had a powerful, __ built
- Area of bushes
- The opposite of “matte”
- To put two and two together
- (3rd person) To confess, acknowledge
And the phrase solution is : BUT IT CAUGHT A MAN AND A SHOESHINER, WHO REMAINED STILL ON A BUSY STREET
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 228
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.