This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 223.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 223 Answers :
- I haven’t __ you for ages!
- Quality evoking pity
- Italian pasta
- Who do men visit to have their hair cut?
- The opposite of “outgoing”
- Gagarin was the first __
- Hotel employee
- The cat is moving __ by __
- To complain in a way that no one would hear
- The Navy __ a new bomb in the ocean
- Another word for underwear
- Person with evidence to accuse someone
- (plural) Short official note
- Microorganism that can make you sick
- What is the wild American horse called?
- She __ him with questions about his vacation
- (3rd person) To stare in wonder
- You should follow her advice. She’s a __ doctor
- Asking for charity
And the phrase solution is : THEY CANNOT EAT BIG PIECES OF FOOD BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE THEM BRAIN DAMAGE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 224
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.