This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 219.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 219 Answers :
- To twist forcefully
- Cry of an owl
- She has a pretty bracelet on her __
- (3rd person) To walk on tiptoes
- (syn.) Acutely, extremely
- In a confrontational manner
- Trial and __
- (3rd person) To use oars
- Winter team sport
- Old, showing signs of decline
- To shrivel up
- Swinging motion in one word
- Roof beam
- What is the roof called if it allows the rain to get inside?
- Animal producing milk
- To show disapproval with brows
- The supernatural ability to see the future
- Someone who commits crimes
- (syn.) Completely, enthusiastically, sincerely
And the phrase solution is : IN LOVE THERE IS ALWAYS ONE WHO KISSES AND ONE WHO OFFERS THE CHEEK
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 220
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.