This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 215.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 215 Answers :
- Suit of cards
- Common trope in melodramas
- One of the ordinary plain people
- (syn.) Fling
- __ is a crowd
- Obligatory part of democratic elections
- Deep devotion
- Do you have any resources at your __?
- (syn.) Permissive, tolerant
- Hanukkah candle-holder
- Related to body
- Liquid with a good smell
- Film debut
- Religious belief to do with spirits
- To be by far greater than something else
- (syn.) Instigator, provoker
- To finish, close a meeting
- (ayn.) To retain, to keep
And the phrase solution is : THE OLYMPIC GAMES USED TO INCLUDE COMPETITIONS IN THE FINE ARTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 216
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.