This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 210.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 210 Answers :
- The __ of the matter is, you were wrong
- Severe, serious and grim
- (syn.) Inheritance
- To bring up kids that aren’t yours
- Trading place, market
- (syn.) Genuine, sincere
- Type of navy vessel
- Don’t __ my boundaries
- Common spot for fishing
- (syn.) To annoy, anger, irritate
- Germany __ the Soviet Union
- To speak softly
- Not very different from everyone else
- (plural) Necessary item at a carnival
- There is no __ of food in my household
- Place next to a watercourse
- (plural) Swollen bags in the lower eyelid area
- To turn into steam
- (adj.) Fish living in the sea
And the phrase solution is : APPEARED TO SPRING FROM THE WANT OF THANKFULNESS FOR WHAT WE HAVE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 211
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.