This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 202.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 202 Answers :
- Short advertising notice
- __ of Versailles
- (syn.) Mistake, defect
- To declare invalid
- To demolish a building completely
- What do painters use to support a canvas?
- To do really well and make progress
- (syn.) To pilfer casually
- In equal amounts
- (3rd person) To keep a subscription
- To become rigid
- We need to raise __ about climate change
- The company will go in __ mode
- What is there between two mountains?
- To remain somewhere
And the phrase solution is : BATS ALWAYS TURN LEFT WHEN THEY LEAVE THEIR CAVES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 203
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.