This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 196.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 196 Answers :
- Everyone went, so I tagged __
- Which bird is used in hunting?
- Playground structure with a ladder
- To look with half-closed eyes
- To swing back and forth
- The pros __ the cons in this case
- What’s the name of some houses in the Alps?
- (plural) Advisory group
- You have such an __ ego!
- To regard as the same
- This small event will be lost in the __ of history
- Price to pay
- Candy made of nuts and honey
- (syn.) To improve, raise in value
- To say a bit more
And the phrase solution is : A GIANT GAS CLOUD IN THE CONSTELLATION OF AQUILA WITH ENOUGH ALCOHOL
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 197
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.