This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 193.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 193 Answers :
- The most common seasoning
- (plural) What you get on Halloween
- To melt together
- They had a bad __ and are no longer on speaking terms
- What is inside a bone?
- (syn.) Arrogant, snobby
- She wanted to __ to him, but held back
- His favorite candy is __ bears
- (syn.) Politeness, manners
- What keeps bricks together?
- Memorial structure
- This product has a money-back __
- (syn.) Strong, well-built
- To declare publicly
- Oppressive rule, despotism
- This coat is moth-__
- To describe or depict
And the phrase solution is : YOU MAY GO WHERE YOU WANT, BUT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOURSELF
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 194
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.