This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 190.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 190 Answers :
- Compelling force
- Who is the main person making a movie?
- Program to surf the Internet
- To come before
- Someone who loves their country
- Opera text
- (plural) Socially equal
- It was hard to __ these forbidden books
- Broad strip of cut grass
- Someone’s prime concern
- Slow-witted and dull
- What is the nut that’s shaped like a kidney?
- To divert to another department
- The weather is very __ today
- (syn.) To authorize, condone
- (past tense) To act upon orders
- Native American group
And the phrase solution is : CHARACTER IS ALWAYS CORRUPTED BY PROSPERITY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 191
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.