This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 190.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 190 Answers :
- To stress something again
- Not to go underwater
- Lower in status
- (syn.) Hostility, unfriendliness
- Finally, she __ to his charm
- To form an opinion, weigh up
- Carbon dioxide __ are dangerous for nature
- (syn.) Permanent, instinctive
- What do migrants need to do in a foreign country?
- The Alpine signing
- Midday meal (formal)
- He __ this job for so long and was willing to do anything
- One of the symptoms of a common cold
- The __ and only
- (syn.) To assign, apportion
And the phrase solution is : THE SOUND OF THE LION IN MANY MOVIES IS NOT ACTUALLY THE ROAR OF A LION
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 191
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.