This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 188.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 188 Answers :
- To urge onwards
- To walk like a duck
- To boil with rage
- A language and a fruit
- Absolutely out of their mind
- What’s your __ wage here?
- Baker’s instrument
- (syn.) Savagery, brutality
- Don’t __ on my territory, stay behind the line!
- Lack of proper caregiving
- He lied so smoothly, didn’t __ once
- Group of people living together
- Designer’s pattern
- What’s an inactive volcano called?
- (3rd person) To strain to vomit
- Natural strait that connects seas
- (past tense) To walk like a soldier
- Not retail
And the phrase solution is : THE ADULT WHALES ARE COMPELLED TO PROTECT ANY ANIMAL IN THE RANGE OF ORCAS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 189
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.