This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 183.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 183 Answers :
- Mark Twain’s forte
- (syn.) Atrocious, repugnant
- Insect that can live a week without its head
- Parasitic type of fly
- I’ll do anything to __ her love again
- Anything of significant value
- (syn.) Defect, imperfection
- He’ll __ havoc if he finds out about it
- He’s like a __ (a pushover)
- Airport runway
- Oily marine fish
- (syn.) Goal, target
- Device that measures distance
- (syn.) Straightforward, frank
And the phrase solution is : THE WORLD CALLS IMMORAL ARE BOOKS THAT SHOW THE WORLD ITS OWN SHAME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 184
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.