This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 176.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 176 Answers :
- (syn.) Factory, workshop
- __, fair sun
- (syn.) Allure, enchantment
- Insurrection or revolt
- (syn.) To keep, maintain
- After 10 years, he tried to __ their love
- Smooth with words
- The bedding was of __ white color
- You need to add __ cream
- Someone who deliberately destroys stuff in a company
- Popular winter sport
- After what he did, she __ the sight of him
- Luxurious and expensive
- (3rd person) To keep from happening
- (plural) Chemistry, biology, physics…
And the phrase solution is : SPECIAL SERVANTS THAT WOULD BE KILLED UPON THEIR MASTER’S PASSING
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 177
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.